Sunday, August 31, 2008

happy merdeka

happy merdekaaa~
51st birthday?
gambate malaysia..



jaclyn called and told me she don't know how to order mcd.
so..i 拔刀相助..
1300-13-1300..
mc delivery..
blabla..
the called is transfered.

"hello,how can i help u?"
"erm,hi, can i have 2McChicken set Large?"
"yea sure, is this the 1st time u're calling mcdonalds?"
"yea." (twisting fingers)
"can i have ur name please?"
"yea sure, miss wong." (oops)
"okay, can i take ur order now?"
"yea..2sets of McChicken Large.."
"okay..that's all?"
"and one McD set Large."
"McD? what's that miss?"
"har? don haf mcd a?"
"what's a mcd miss?" damn.making me nervous.
"dun haf mcd a? burger?"
"burger? friedchiken? a mcd??"
"okay fine, then i'll have another mcchicken." sorry xiaoshuang..
"okay. where are u delivering this to?"
"my school..chong hwa."
"how old are you?"
"err..19..." teeheeeee..
"okay.can i have the address..?"
.
.
.


bla bla bla. this conversation MUST end.
that's the 4th time i called just for 3 burgers!
make me lie about my name, my age, my address!
stupid.
and there's a rule u can't order mcdonals if u're under 18.
adoi!

and i'll never go near mcdonalds again.


okay.
你必需要原谅我很喜欢死神。
太帅了啦!


my favourite toushiro and ichigo..=D
and guess what?
i have a NEW CAMERA!!!
=D
thanks mum n dad!
it's orange olympus..=)
love it!

No comments: