Sunday, October 12, 2008

luck lai luck lai..

well..
pmr's tomorrow.
and what will happen after tomorrow?
pmr's second day.
and third.
and fourth,
and fifth.
and the coming uec.
okay.
after that i'll have to practise piano.
20th/November is the duet exam.=)
and. YEAH BABY!
i'm coming with u guys.
and.
my senior life will be starting real soon.
senior science.
shi wei said..你没有进理科的头脑。
okay.
do u need me to translate it?
it's like this.
You do not have the brain to be in science stream.
and maybe i can add this sentence when im introducing myself.
it sounds like this.
hello,
nice to meet you.
i'm qingyan, i'm a senior next year.
and i do not have the brain to be in science stream.
it sounds fine to me.
well.
guess i'm being pessimistic. =(
gosh.
actually my mum asked me to pray to the Buddha.
for LOTS of LUCK tomorrow.
what am i doing here?
tata..

No comments: