Sunday, December 7, 2008

catching up.

=)
okay.
28th/November

Jian and Xiu brought me to "work".
well..
im free of charge..
heehe.
was helping out to sell goods in the factory.
HA-HA.
don't laugh.
im serious.
we made money of course.

watched
200Pounds Beauty.

nice show.
touching.
but can't cry.
now allowed to.
haha









5th/December

we 招生展筹委,
had a meeting in metro prima food court.

美吟

伊贤

the guys. 松盛.治亨.顺tut.imean顺进

carol.me

was with carol the whole day..
=D
had alot of fun.
ate alot of food.
from 欢喜地 to secret recipe.
went back to school.
and i finally got my password..
but i forgot to bring my student ID
and the teacher was questioning me like i did something wrong..
haha.
one day trip with carol rox. =)


currently catching up with naruto.
whoaaa!! naruto rox! =D
shikamaru rox!
kakashi rox!









6th/December

mum woke me up early this morning,
told me jian and xiu were going to take me to......
HA-HA-HA!!!!
Adidas Warehouse Clearance
SHOPPING!
=D
rushed to TTDI
and when we arrived there was hell lotsa people there.
we queued for 1.45hrs to get in there
and i got my 1st
Adidas Shoes.
RM120.
quite cheap for a pair of ADIDAS.
=D
=D

blue one.

=)

adidass!

=D

shoes ah shoes,
im proud of u.
=D

thanks mum.
thanks xiu.
thanks jian.


















4 comments:

佩丽 said...

lolx... ur legs so small =x

Anonymous said...

omg
that guy's nose is so fake !
i mean that guy in 200 pounds beauty
ishhh

Anonymous said...

ohh...that shoes sux la...i hate adidas...

minniechang said...

fuiseh.
QingYan got a Adidas!
wear it out the next time we meet kay.
XDD