Saturday, May 14, 2011

so big rain


haven't seriously updated my blog,
posts these two years were short,
albeit i have made puny attempts to resurrect my toufuuu,
turns out things failed :'(
so sad.
okie, serious blogposts after this exam.
nothing so kao kei le.
hohohoh :D



6th driving lesson;12th hour
the rain was pouring like shit
walau eh.
so glad i'm alive,
gor gor lagi glad he should go buy lottery open champagne and put fireworks
yeah i'm a safe driver!
jom i fetch you yam cha!! :D



i don't know what was i hiding for.i was so damn lucky.i don't know.Tears would just well without me knowing.i thought i'd be happy.but ends up i'm missing the times,missing her.

hell yeah i haven't played the piano for a while.

3 comments:

kheryin said...

awww yan ><

~409~ said...

yan.. you not missing me!
3 of us usually at your side de!
woho~
jom yam cha!! fetch me fetch me!

yi2tan said...

me want yamcha!!!..;)