Sunday, May 13, 2012

PAYPHONE

I write this because i want to..
 CONCLUDE ALL THE STUPID THINGS IN FIRST SEM!
CONCLUDE ALL BAD LUCK IN FIRST SEM!
so..second sem
 SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!! 
:D :D :D 




***




straying further and further from my uniform life,
i've finished my first semester in HELP University.
HAHAHA

it hadn't been a good start for me,
i enrolled three weeks later than the others,
starting my course at the end of the month.

if that isn't bad enough for you,
i'm going to reveal my stupidest act in school.
:D

although mum had guided me twice to school,
i still wasn't too sure about the route to school.


the first day i drove to school,
got lost!!!!
took an hour instead of 15 minutes to school! :D
after school it rained really heavily,
floor got slippery and view got blurred..
and...
thought the accelerator as the brake..
and..
pressed the accelerator instead of the brake..
and...




i ran over school's concrete fence, and a sign board,
and scared off a lot of people,
and scared the shit off myself!


sounds absurd
but it was really like some movie scene where cars ran into markets and knocking of things.
hahaha
WELL!


ask me how i did all these,
cause!!
IMMA SUPER GIRL!


however car just got few scratches,
cool huh?
free advertisement for my car





now that pile of shit is still there in school,
also no go tidy up de!
hahaha


faster tidy up cause everytime i pass by,
i feel super guilty and stupid and face red!
come on for my sake please rebuild that thing,
i've paidddddd..
 hahhahah


few weeks later,
car got clamped.


because i parked at a reserved spot.
so black!
hahaha!
all these stupid things happen!
but daddy paid..
thank you daddy!
guilt guilt. haha




***




neeway,
met new people in school!!
hahaa
most of them chong hwa people
glad glad :)
so many lenglui friends!
hehe


freshmen lunch


freshmen lunch


well...
second sem starts tomorrow
2months 2months!
okay? ookay!






ps/ PAYPHONE MAROON5 SO NICE GO LISTEN!!!!
k bye :)