Sunday, February 15, 2009

=*(

it's..
today.



he will be done with his packing..
he will be bidding goodbye to skye..
he will be bidding goodbye to the house..


and..


off we go.
to the airport again.


since when this place became so familiar to me..
the first farewell..
big bro, it was 31st of August.
few days before UPSR.
2nd bro, 1st of September.
i was still form1.
Sis, 15th of February.
i was in form2.


and there i was,
left alone with skye and parents and grandma in the house..
without anyone whose age is closer to me,
in other words,
my siblings.


since then,
we went to KLIA so frequent it freaks me out.

no,
my purpose of going to the airport wasn't to EAT mcd.
if there's a way i can keep my brothers and sister with my all the time,
and if it's to give up mcd,
i'd do that.

cause i don't want to be in
that particular place,
eating that particular meal,
waiting for that particular time to happen.

i'd rather i never taste McChicken and keep my siblings with me.
i hadn't see big bro for three years,
and i would miss his graduation ceremony..
jian and xiu are at newzealand too,
what's left in malaysia is never going to fill the amount of 4kids..
chez, shao and me.
=(
pathetic..





please be back soon..
i want to have everyone sitting in uncle's house having reunion dinner like we had when we were young once more.
i knew it'd take time. i miss everyone....
i don't want to miss all the small things... why am i..




.



3 comments:

~9~ said...

Bad sister, you made me cried when i am trying to squeeze two pieces of bread in to my mouth during my lunch time.
Sorry for not being there everytime when you need us...
Sorry for leaving you behind for such a long time...
I miss you as well.
I do not what to say. I just wish I could hug you now to tell you how much I love you and miss you. Thank you Sister....
My words are a bit in a mess...
But one thing i know is I MISS YOU and I really love you.....

chooi ling said...

hihi..

huiyein said...

same same la..
form4 very busy too..
a lot of things need to do..