Friday, March 6, 2009

heyy~

just came home.
7.41pm.
grandma was super worried,
i feel sorry,
i wanted to tell her i'm sorry,
but i didn't.
she waited for me while worrying,
didn't eat her dinner cause she was worried.
her concern..
her existence..
are vital. =)


tuned in the same song for the whole day.
don't know how many times i repeated this song.
後青春期的詩


wanted to scream so hard at daytime, so i shouted siuching's name. "some moron" maybe someone thought, sorry but i couldn't help myself, i knew me myself was the culprit of the scenario, but i couldn't bear the thought of facing them. i know there's no turning back, remorseful tears aren't practical, get a grip and continue living. plaster a huge smile on ur face and continue living!


haha. i'm fine lah people.
stop worrying,
i'm tough!
wohoo~ long live the queen!


还期待着什么?

5 comments:

chooi ling said...

u must long live
i'm oso.
hahaXD
ii'm fine
LOL

Vanessa Yong said...

yan.
u alwaz find me but i dun hv time for u.. =(
sry~
i tried my best to noe more about u but u always keep something from me?
just tell me wad happened..
im ur best fren, ryt?

♥ Clara said...

haha
still remember me anot?

i'm fine
you're fine

we will be fine :)

Elise said...

such a nice grandma u hav.
cheer up,long life girl(=

♥ Clara said...

haha
i'm still ok
juz a little worse coughs**
sigh = =