Friday, March 20, 2009

tagged by hsin.

TAGGED by hSin!
15 random facts about me
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


15 random facts about me.

- i'm never ONLINE on my msn status.

- could eat again 5 minutes after lunch. [err/ is that weird?]

- love the word random.


- ugh. so called peace lover but loves to watch war movies, especially those which needs alot of brainstorming and how to invade their enemy's teritory, and those rocket speed speaking. WOHOO!

- like kher jia said, i think i can't look into one's eye for more than 2minutes. haha

- loves my family and friends and dog SKYE.

- love to sing!! wohooo! especially ktv's~

- no music no life. duh~
JAY and MAYDAY!

- wanted to help out in africa. err.. =)

- taking pictures of anything with my orangie.

- my blanket. couldn't sleep with my blanket.
need my blanket despite the freaking hot weather.

- err.. to talk talk talk and talk more.

- watching movies in CINEMA!

- used my house phone to call my handphone just to listen to the ringtone i subscribed. stupid huh?

- checking my phone bills all the time.
type *100# then press 7 then 2.






everyone tagged people i want to tag!




4 comments:

Samantha Chan said...

i just hate what u commented on my blog

xXGodLightXx said...

hi...remember me??
i m way jin....

nice to meet ur blog again...coz i lost ur blog few monthes ago....hehe...

nice 2 meet u again

Anonymous said...

Except me?
ehehe.

Anonymous said...

i couldn't sleep with my pillows(piggy head-but not black..XD)~
how are you gonna bring along your blanket..when you're travelling?!!