Wednesday, April 16, 2008

16.04.08

ngiau.
aheong joined us this morn. (quite incredible)
whoa.
i can't stop laughing when im with her.=P
okie.

physics
hueyyih suggested to sit at the right 1st row,
and i agreed.
oh god. i shouldn't
mou mou was blocking my view lah! beh tahan.
(all her fault!!)
then o..
he called my num.
and he said he wanted to memorize our names..
adoi..i told him my name:刘青艳,
and he said:你又不青又不艳..what is that supposed to mean?
ahah. so happy cause he commented on hueyyih:
你这个只会一不会二的..
*ding*
so paiseh. luckily he's in a good mood today.

today we have to our table.

took several pictures of my table with vic's hp.
goodie.
i'll miss my cutie table.
ehe.

i wanted to watch the basketball match.
and damn.
it rained!
and i saw nothing.
and 小阿姨 fetched me home again.
sooooooooo paiseh!!



mayday concert-jump
五月天离开地球表面巡回演唱会
倒数3天!

19.04.08
五月天下次再来啊!






B
O MOOD AH~

1 comment:

meeshell said...

why no mood? cheer up gal! anyway, i'm not in a good mood too. haha...just dropping by to tell you i miss you!! =)