Friday, April 18, 2008

今天天气真好..

18april2008

6.20am, i'm already at school.

without anyone, no interruptions,
and there's my stuff lying on my table.


漏水

milo&cup.=D

果子盐,aheong's. tasty.=P

thinner.天啊

polished our table during sejarah.

tissue rules....

tiki.

i was playing with the camera the whole day.

and today,
ng yip woh recognized me!!
which isn't a good thing.
he called me: 青艳~
sh*t~


after school,
basketball match.
3ren: 铭豪,志远,阿董,峰彬,义龙
which.doesn't look like a team to me&phui ann.
hehe~







the red thing made them look like babies.
teehee.

feet.


and guess what?
they won.
so incredible and unbelievable to me.
aahah~
but really proud of them,
cheeyuan made two 3mark shots.
CoooooL!
and minghao and fengbin and yilong were stars.
adong.=P 很会挡~
teehee..
quite surprised!!
and finally.
u guys make a great team.
great game guys!





No comments: