Thursday, June 12, 2008

choir-

okay.
THE choir competition we've been planning for months.-.-

30thMay&6thJune


at the back of the hall.

small hall.stand by me.

most of them are my stuff on the floor.=P
voice.
aheong&me. loooong nails.


i admit that im fat. okay? =D
to umaaaa~


heong&mayyi&me

all of us. and they kept saying i was blocking siuching.=(

everyone

itadakimasu.
seriously, this fork has no 身材de!
being dumb.


mayyi and me. being dumb again.

roti kosong&maggi goreng and he's still like this.

世界是没有天理的!!


drinks.seriously.ICE is not GOOD!

mayyi&me
tadpoles?

feeet.

he was forced to do this.

poor him and nice him.

okay.

thx hsin.

then thx weiyang for accompanying me to school la.

then thx 思群&倩怡teacher.

then thx everybody for coming.

thx for the co-operation=)


we're in the finals.

and thx koe hen^^u're the best.=)

and thx aheong. and thx chaoyang and thx eugene.=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously we have to work harder for the final
that fork was mine xD
gayao