Sunday, April 26, 2009

stupid!

i've never hated someone so much in my whole life.
i've never wanted to make someone lose his job so much this 16 years.
i've never felt so much empty.
i've never wanted to reverse time so much.



curse you freaking stupid technician!
(wooohhhhhhhht! okay i'm sorry. maybe u never knew this was coming.)

there's nothing left in my computer.
not a picture left,
not a song left.

there's nothing left in my external harddrive,
thanks to the so-called technician.
196GB of memories,
movies, music.
how much time spent to download all those
freakin show,
freakin music,
to endure the nothingness.

i deleted every single song in my ipod,
by replacing with four songs,
FOUR SONGS!


till today i discovered how much i rely on this electronic gadgets,
how pathetic.
my brows are creased into a crumple
and
i couldn't find some kinda solutions to unfold them.


furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
roooooooooooooooarrrr!






omg. 艳你这个死白痴!



噢对
陈世炜
我讲 我的hard disc本来可以修好的
结果 给一个死笨蛋弄到不能修好了
不能修好了 不能修好了 不能修好了 不能修好了
很生气
然后很气自己
把ipod里面的歌全部delete掉了
重点是 我的电脑里面
什么都没有........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sent your External Hard Disk to let the technicians fix and he formatted?

Argh Gosh.
I hate technicians as you like coz they did same thing to me last time =x.

~9~ said...

I have saved lots of family photos into the pendrive that mom gave me. Get it from Er Mm, I think that's some of the back up from me ya!

Love you.....

and PLEASE LEARN to love our Comp k!!!

Shi Wei said...

hard disk ?
我们之前有谈过
关于hard disk的吗?

怎么回事?