Friday, May 30, 2008

八独中日

28.05.08!

the important map..thx my dear dad for fetching me n 淑雯!

the small small banner!

it's hot! =P
the 千人操

and the 世炜 is at the top!
the 乱毛below shi wei! ignore the reporter..
the busy binxin!


me and hsin. bored..

vanessa & jinqquan warming up.=)

vanessa running! 凯淇你很棒!

hehe..i think they should arrange their places by their height..



down to me n hsin!
i saw my primary school's 学弟~
didn lan sok dao him..=P


vanessa preparing for4*400m

i kept saying郑有成你不要耳聋阿!

then he turned around and look at me.ahah..

but the thing was really LOUD!



my vanessa

vanessa's him.

the mighty TnF.

林立慧was being nice with us.


me and vanessa.

trying to take the bottle with my feet.

董叉叉老师。
chong hwa really rox!

i finally discovered that chong hwa is still TOGETHER~

one heart.

田径队加油~!

本来后悔去的,因为我很爱睡.

不过到最后全部人一起high不论你是不是田径队的!

因为我们都是中华生~

我还看到静娴..

最后,

!!

PEACE*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee =)
i've tagged you


hsinx2

shirley said...

omg..i luv kaiqi!!

Vanessa Yong said...

u r d best photographer!!!!
muakzzz!!