Wednesday, May 21, 2008

what's today's date?

20.05
i miss my siblings..



happy tuition.=)
happy howard.=)
happy lee pik cheng.=)
happy day.=)


carol, i know how do you feel/same here.
cheer up.=)



21.05
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH~You
i was punished by 叶丽卿today because i didn't bring my history txtbook.
stood behind the class the whole period..
vic was on the other side.=D
not fish still..
and they say 金鱼陈良远 is leaving.
although he's such a gold fish,
i'll STILL miss him.
geometry papers were given back today.
teehee..still need 2 marks to pass.


quite shocked.
i've never failed my semester maths.
quite sad though.
how to face miss ong? -.-
finally,we made a small step in the choir competition.
we've finally made a decision.
what to sing.
down to four songs.
=D
1.country road
2.好心分手
3.hate that i love you
4. *forgot*

and finally im checking my mail.
(557)unread mails.
and i found out this:
cute equations.
i think i'll do this next exam.=P



DONATED MONEY FOR THE VICTIMS?
PEACE*


3 comments:

~9~ said...

Miss you heaps too....
The smiles we had together
The random topics that we talked
The fights that we had together
The silly jokes that we shared....

I miss you......

Vanessa Yong said...

cool ==


my geometry pass leh...
hehehe...
bt nt vry high la...
bt my history fail ad...
T.T

Anonymous said...

Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user
discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Feel free to visit my site; weight loss